The Law Offices of Natalie Marcell works with attorneys who need to outsource high-quality legal research and writing on a project basis. Natalie Marcell focuses on working with solo practitioners and small to mid-sized law firms who have too much on their plate, multiple upcoming deadlines, and need extra help to deal with a temporary increase in work flow. More often than not, the fluctuations of solo practice make it impractical to hire a new associate just for the occasional crazy times.
Natalie Marcell, Esq. is your “on-call” associate.
Natalie Marcell can assist with:
- legal research
- drafting complaints
- drafting pre-trial motions
- drafting memoranda of points and authorities
- drafting interrogatories and requests for production
- drafting trial briefs
- drafting petitions for writ of mandate
- responding to discovery requests
- creating medical records chronologies
- summarizing deposition transcripts
- drafting request for order documents in family law cases
- preparing preliminary declarations of disclosure and final declarations of disclosure
- draftinging responsive documents in domestic violence restraining order cases
- creating case summaries
- drafting contracts
- drafting demand letters
Even when your practice is running smoothly, there is always a few special projects sitting on your desk, waiting for you to get the time to get them done. Perhaps you have a great idea for an article and you need help getting the background research done, or even help with getting an initial draft written. Maybe your firm is ready to start publishing a newsletter or an informational piece for your clients, but you simply don’t have the time to write all the content. Natalie Marcell, Esq. is happy to help you on your special project.
To find out how hiring Natalie Marcell will save you money and time, check out Money Saving Benefits and Time Saving Benefits, and click here to learn more about the excellent high quality legal work you can expect from Natalie Marcell.
Still have questions? Check out Frequently Asked Questions.
If you’re ready to discuss your project and get a quote contact Natalie Marcell, Esq. to schedule your free conference.